It’s been about 2 weeks since we launched our brand new DAS Online Program, and things are going well! But we want to check with you otherwise. We hope you’re doing well, and we want to let you know how things are going with us! Please stay up-to-date while watching the video below:
Video not showing? CLICK HERE
Important points from the video update:
- Don’t be nervous to ask about the studio’s plans in the future!
- Online classes are going well, consistency is a struggle – thank you for your continued patience
- We have 25 subscriptions so far, which is awesome – thank you!
- Drop-In Access is still available too (see Online Previews), you don’t need to only choose subscription
- Weekly Workouts are a new thing added – cardio & fitness indoors & outdoors run by Lauren Gardiner
- Scheduled LIVE Zoom classes are a maybe – stay tuned, they may be announced in the future
- Purdy’s Chocolate Fundraiser was super successful – sold almost $2000 in chocolates, 4 times our minimum required amount!
- We may have a Gift Card Fundraiser coming soon, if anyone is interested.
- Fundraising money can be donated to the studio if you wish, but not necessary at all – your fundraising account can be applied to anything you wish and it will go towards the studio anyway.
- Costume balances will be calculated at some point in the next month.
- Guessing that we will not be in the studio until late summer/fall – just a guess! Don’t know for sure.
- The plan for now is to take a breather, relax with our time off, engage in online classes if you want – we are NOT expecting you to maintain your training!
- If we don’t get back until September, we’ll just start the season over again with training from Sep-Dec and choreography starting in January.
- We can plan to recycle our choreography and costumes from this season, re-space as we need to and re-learn the whole things!
- No stress, no pressure, no expectations – let’s focus on gently getting back into the groove of things.
- Small group Zoom Social Calls are being organized to keep you all in touch with me and each other, just to maintain contact.
- The studio is doing fine! All teachers have an outside source of income, and Caelia has supplemental income through school, so all people are taken care of.
- Our goal right now is transparency, support, and consistency – we are trying to support other small businesses through paying rent and professional fees, we have minor operating costs for our online platform, and we will continue to provide video content.
- Remember that we have Compassionate Pricing and Karma Payments – pay what you can, or trade us services!
- Engage with us, even if it has nothing to do with dance! Join us on Zoom calls, share with us your past-times, shoot us an email.
- Make sure to suggest new ideas if you have any!
As always, please contact us with any questions or concerns. We are eternally grateful for your support <3