We are opening up another DASwear merchandise order! We have the following items available (last season’s designs, click the links of each to see images):
- Jogger-style sweat pants ($60) – available in grey & black
- Zip-up fleece hoodies ($80) – Custom lettering on back; available in black, grey, and grey/black
- Mint flowy tank top ($40) – “Dance for body/mind/soul, Dance Alive” slogan on front
- White RISE UP shirts ($40) – “RISE UP – A Second Chance to Dance” on the front; available in flowy tank, fitted tank, flowy long sleeve and unisex long sleeve)
- Black duffle bag ($45) with embroidered logo & custom initials
- DAS logo stickers ($3 each, 4 for $10)
- Cable-knit leg warmers ($35) with embroidered “DAS” (available in black & white)
- Green fitted leg warmers ($45) with screen printed “Dance Alive Studios” down calf
We are working hard to create an online store for easier ordering in the future, but for now, please fill out the following Google Form to order:
The tentative order deadline is February 22, 2020. Sample sizes will be brought to the studios for dancers to try on items, or you can view this sizing chart online.
- Pants, shirts, and bunnyhugs require a minimum order of 12 items for each style. If there are not enough orders for an item, you will be added to a wait list for it to be ordered once we have enough.
- There are limited amounts of black hoodies in stock at a reduced price. If you order the correct size, you will be given the option to order a new one or buy an in-stock item.
- All leg warmers are limited quantity and experimental items. We may not have the exact same style again, but we are trying to design a studio leg warmer for regular order.
- More items will be designed this year in the next few months – more shirts with the new show title on them, and some competition gear as well. Please let us know if you have any requests for new items.
- If you are interested in items but need more time to pay for an order, please get in touch and we’ll see what we can work out together!
As always, please contact us with any questions or ideas you might have for our studio attire!