The situation with respect to COVID-19 is constantly changing. The following studio policies and protocols are in effect as of JULY 1, 2022:
COVID-19 Management Protocols
- DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO FOR CLASS IF, WITHIN THE LAST 72 HOURS:
- you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, sniffles, sinus inflammation, cogestion, etc.) or any other communicable illness
- you have tested positive for COVID-19 on a rapid antigen test OR a PCR test
- you have been a close contact with another person who has tested positive for COVID-19 on a rapid antigen test OR a PCR test
- MASK USAGE IS NOW OPTIONAL in all areas of the studio. We will no longer be supplying paper masks at the front of the facility. If you have experienced symptoms, a positive test, or a close contact within the last 7 days, you may be asked to remain masked in the facility. Other than that, the decision to mask is entirely up to the individual client and teacher.