As of July 11, 2021, the Saskatchewan government has removed all restrictions for business operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is great news! However, we still have a few of our own restrictions that we are asking our students to abide by for the summer while we are adjusting to our new unrestricted lives:
- Please continue to wear your mask into the studio in the common areas, bathrooms, and entering and exiting the studio. These are high traffic areas with smaller spaces so it’s harder to keep a safe distance for those who may want it.
- Your mask may come off once you are in the studio at your spot preparing for class!
- We are decreasing the 3 metre spacing in class but will be maintaining 2 metre spacing in general, unless all students in a class agree to a smaller distance (i.e. partner work, certain spacings, etc.).
- We will have larger class size limits – 12 people per class in the Green Room and 10 people per class in the Grey Area (maybe more for specific workshops with limited movement). Because of our large spaces, these class sizes still give more than enough room for 2 metre spacing in the centre and along the barre!
- Students will be responsible for cleaning their own equipment after classes now, and the studio will continue to be regularly disinfected between uses.
Caelia and the Dance Alive team are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in Saskatchewan and Canada. The safety of our staff and clients is of the utmost importance to us, as has always been the case since the conception of Dance Alive Studios. Even though the vaccination plan has been effective in Saskatoon, the risk isn’t gone completely, and we want to be respectful to everyone’s different levels of comfort. We will continue to take all steps necessary to keep our people safe and healthy, balancing pandemic safety measures with continuing options for mental and physical fitness activities.
Thank you for working with us patiently and considerately throughout these interesting times. As always, feel free to contact us with any questions!