We are so excited to present our first DAS EXTRA online video for you, which is also the first in our DAS Informal Lecture Series!! Our first talk will be given by Caelia Gardiner and will focus on Motivation and Trauma Responses.
What this lecture will cover:
- Different types of motivation (intrinsic & extrinsic)
- Executive dysfunction and its relationship with motivation
- How stress and trauma play with each other
- WHY YOU FEEL A LACK OF MOTIVATION RIGHT NOW
- How you can help yourself through this time healthily and sustainably!
This will be a LIVE ZOOM EVENT happening on Friday, April 24th at 7:00 pm. Access to DAS Extras are $25 per class, live or recorded. Please sign up with the link below if you want to join for the live event!
If you know you cannot attend the live event, but you’d like access to the recorded video, please submit a Drop-In Registration Form with the title of the video (DIL#1 or Motivation & Trauma Responses):
**NOTE: All students who attend the live event will be given access to the recorded video. Those with Unlimited Access still need to register for the Live Event but do not need to pay, and will automatically have access to the recorded video. Visit our Registration Page for more information on Unlimited Access Subscription!
We can’t wait to see you there!