Our official Recreational Group Class Photo Shoot Week is coming up from Tues May 24 – Fri May 27! This is our first time running our photo shoot in our new space, so please bear with us as we figure out the kinks.
All of the information needed for our dancers is available in the “June Performers” Band group. The link to our DAS Show 2022 Notion Homepage is pinned to the top of that group. That includes information on your hair, make-up, costuming, and schedule. Please contact us if you have any questions about that!
This notice contains information about ordering Group Class Photo Shoot pictures and booking Special Order Photo Shoots for solos, duets, small groups, etc. Please read below for details!
- Dancers involved in Recreational Group Classes are invited to attend their Group Class Photo Shoot time during Photo Week for no additional cost. (The cost of classes covers the Photo Shoot attendance.)
- All dancers are given access to the watermarked, low-resolution photos contained in Google Photo Albums corresponding to each Group Class.
- Dancers must order access to unmarked high-resolution digital photos by making an order through our Online DAS Store ($15 per Group Album, $75 for Unlimited).
- Anyone who wants SPECIAL ORDER PHOTO SHOOTS must email us by Wed May 25 and pre-pay for the Photo Shoot ($15.00 for 15 minutes and 2 edited photos).
- Dress Rehearsal photos will be taken as well and can be ordered now for the price of one additional album ($15) or Unlimited Access to all albums ($90).
While Photo Shoots are happening this week and SPECIAL ORDER PHOTO SHOOTS must be booked by Wed May 25, Photo Orders can be made through the website for an unlimited amount of time.
Please check out last year’s photo orders to add to your collection! Prices have dropped to also be only $15 per album, instead of $35. Check out Photo Packages 2021 in our Online DAS Store.
Thank you for your patience and support!