It is finally time to get started on our next Season 6 (Sep ’22 – Jun ’23)!! This will be our first full season in our new home and we have a ton of great options for you! Here’s how you can get started:
- Visit >>OUR CLASSES<< to look at the >>WEEKLY SCHEDULE<<. This will give you an idea of what classes we’re offering this season. Make sure to check
out the classes available on Waitlist for this season as well!
- Visit >>CLASS DESCRIPTIONS<< to learn more about the classes that we are offering this season!
- Visit >>PREPARE FOR CLASS<< to help you know what to expect when coming to our classes at Dance Alive.
- Visit >>PRICING & PAYMENT<< to choose your registration option.
- After you’ve decided what you want, go on to >>REGISTRATION<< to fill out the online form! It will ask you what styles you’re interested in, and what your dance experience is. Our professional teaching team will let you know which levels will be appropriate for you to try once we review your registration!
*NOTICE OF PRICE INCREASE* – We are increasing prices this year for all services except Membership. Studio rentals and private lesson prices will increase September 1, 2022 so follow the links below if you’d like to take advantage at the lower price!
*NOTICE OF COVID POLICIES* – Moving forward this season, we have adjusted our COVID policies again. Masking is now optional throughout the entire studio space, and students are asked to stay home if they’ve received a positive test or have had symptoms within the last 72 hours. You can stay up to date on our most current COVID policies under the Studio Policies category of our News & Events page.
Once you’ve registered, you will hear back from Caelia via email within a couple of days (depending on volume of registrations). You Registration Confirmation email will give you options for class times, give you access to your DAS Account, and get you set up for payments. Any future changes to your registration can simply be made via email!
We are also excited to announce the following sessional classes and programs are continuing to run this season:
- Tiny Dancer (ages 0-3) – Summer session on now!
- DAS Stars (children in FLS, ages 5-15) – Summer Session on now!
- DAS Membership – discounts on rentals, privates, workshops, and more
- Monthly Rental Packages – monthly rate for access to studio bookings
- Path to Performance – explore unique choreography in a solo or small group
- RAD Exam Training – starting new session Jan 2023
- Embodiment Coaching Sessions – movement assessments & muscle testing
- Private Dance Lessons – extra practice on classwork, technique, choreo, etc.
- DAS Online – a growing library of educational content for at-home practice
We have such great options for anyone to join at any price point and commitment level. If you’d like to know more, please don’t hesitate to >>CONTACT US<< through the website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram.
We look forward to seeing you in the studio in September!