Summer classes are here! We are excited to bring you 4 weeks of combined evening drop-in classes over July and August! These classes are a great way to try out something new to make decisions for the Fall, or to stay in shape and keep dancing throughout the summer. These classes are all Drop-In style for the summer to allow you the greatest flexibility to try out as many as you like and still enjoy the beautiful weather outside. See more details below!
View the weekly schedule below or visit our Schedule & Calendar page for more details. You can learn more about the new class descriptions at our Class Description page. Note that our Summer Drop-In schedule contains more combined styles & levels than our Regular Season Schedule. This is to allow you to try a wider range of dance styles without breaking the bank!
Classes will only be held for 4 WEEKS OF THE SUMMER (the first two weeks of July & August each):
|WEEK 1||July 5-7|
|WEEK 2||July 12-14|
|WEEK 3||August 2-4|
|WEEK 4||August 9-11|
Summer Drop-In Classes will only be attended by Drop-In or Punch Card:
|Punch Card (4 Class)||$100||$120|
*All prices include taxes
DAS Membership is available throughout the summer at the following rates:
*All prices include taxes
- Membership requires a 3 month commitment (July, August, September). Students who apply for Monthly Registration in September (our Regular Season 6) will have Emerald Membership included (no additional $15 fee in September, Silver Membership is only an additional $10). Visit our DAS Membership page for more information.
- Drop-In Classes require 24 hours notice via email to allow administrative processing time.
- Any unused classes on Punch Cards at the end of the summer will be applied to Season 6 registration as an account credit. No refunds will be given for unused Punch Card classes.
- Unlimited Passes are not subject to any account credit in Season 6. Please choose responsibly.
- Additional Workshops and Events will be offered throughout the summer at an additional rate to anything shown here. Punch Cards will not be applicable for anything other than evening drop-in classes.
- Summer Drop-In Classes are subject to cancellation for attendance of below 5 people. A sign-up sheet will be offered at Registration to allow you to indicate intent of attendance and help us plan accordingly! Any class cancelled for low attendance will provide a make-up option for pre-paid Drop-Ins and won’t count as a used Punch Card class.
CONTACT & REGISTRATION
Do you have any questions? Are you ready to sign up? Visit our Contact & Registration page to register! Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for more announcements and updates. We can’t wait to see you in class!