We have multiple schedule links available below to help you keep track of both our weekly classes and the other fun events and activities that we have going on at Dance Alive!
Season 6 (Sept 2022 – June 2023)
Our Season 6 began on September 12, 2022 and will run until June 17, 2023. Starting MONDAY JANUARY 9, 2023, we have THREE different types of classes:
- Performance – These classes are preparing Group Choreography for the year-end show on June 17, 2023. Attendance in these classes requires special permission. Please contact us if you’re interested!
- Tech & Combo – Short for “Technique & Combinations”, these classes are not preparing choreography. These classes provide the ultimate balance of good training and flexibility, and we’re excited to be able to offer them all season! We refer to these as “Drop-In Friendly” classses.
- Embodiment – Part of our one-of-a-kind Embodiment Program, these classes are easy to attend as Drop-Ins but also provide fantastic supplemental training for dancers who want to attend on a regular basis. You can even attend from home via Zoom! We refer to these as “Drop-In Friendly” classes.
Check out the full schedules below!
Ready to sign up for some of these classes?
Follow the link below to Register Online and join us today!
Class Times Listed – Performance
Novice BALLET – Wednesdays, 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Intermediate BALLET – Mondays, 8:30 – 9:30 pm
Advanced BALLET – Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Beginner/Novice POINTE – Wednesdays, 6:45 – 7:30 pm
Intermediate/Advanced POINTE – Mondays, 7:45 – 8:30 pm
Advanced POINTE – Cancelled, combined with Int. Pointe
Beginner/Intermediate JAZZ/LYRICAL – Mondays, 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Advanced JAZZ – Tuesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Advanced LYRICAL – Tuesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Intermediate/Advanced TAP – Wednesdays, 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Intermediate STREET – Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
All Levels ACRO – Mondays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Class Times Listed – Tech & Combo
Beginner/Novice BALLET – Mondays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Intermediate/Advanced BALLET – Fridays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
All Levels TAP – Wednesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
All Levels JAZZ/LYRICAL – Thursdays, 7:30 – 8:30 pm
All Levels STREET – Fridays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Bunions & Balance – Mondays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Variety Combo – Mondays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Class Times Listed – Embodiment
Embodiment 1* – Tuesdays, 7:45 – 8:45 pm
Embodiment 2* – Tuesdays, 8:45 – 9:45 pm
Embodiment 3* – Wednesdays, 8:45 – 9:45 pm
*Embodied Strength, Movement, and Mind will rotate through
these three time slots. CLICK HERE for a detailed schedule.
- Special permission is required to attend any of the Performance classes
- Jazz/Lyrical classes combine training of both Jazz & Lyrical and alternate which style will start the class each week
- Bunions & Balance serves as a Pre-Pointe class for those who want to dance en pointe (typically within 1 year), or an excellent conditioning class for those who want to work on their foot & lower leg strength, core strength, posture, and weight placement (balance!). Everyone is welcome 🙂
- Variety Combo offers a combination in a different dance style each week. If you want to experience theatre, apparatus, character, or any other of the styles we have above without having to choose just one, this class is for you!
- All Levels classes will adapt based on those who join each week. The class level will be aimed toward the lowest level of experience in the class with challenges offered for those who are more advanced.
- Embodiment classes will cycle between Embodied Strength, Embodied Movement, and Embodied Mind in the slots shown. You can register for one slot to come at a regular time, or one class to come at different times each week. CLICK HERE to view a detailed schedule of the three classes for 2022.
Ready to sign up for some of these classes?
Follow the link below to Register Online and secure your spot today!
DAS Studio Calendar
All our events, holidays, deadlines, and other important dates are kept on our TeamUp Calendar. You can either check it here or follow the link below to save it as a bookmark or access it in the TeamUp App!
Our upcoming Season 6 runs from September 2022 to June 2023. Important dates for Season 6 are listed below (and also scheduled on the TeamUp Calendar):
Dec 26 – Jan 6 — Christmas Break (no class)
Feb 20-24 — February Break (no class)
Apr 10-14 — April Break (no class)
May 22 — Victoria Day (no class)
May 23-25 — Photo Week (no class)
Jun 10 — Dress Rehearsal @ Studio
Jun 12-15 — Last week of Season 6 classes
Jun 17 — DAS Show Day! (Rehearsal and Show, full day event)