We have multiple schedule links available below to help you keep track of both our weekly classes and the other fun events and activities that we have going on at Dance Alive!
Season 6 (Sep’22 – Jun ’23) Registration
Classes for Season 6 begin on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2022. There will be a combination of regular weekly classes running Sep-June as well as some extra weekly classes running in 4-6 week sessions. Schedule details are below!
Class Times Listed
Beginner BALLET – Mondays, 6:45 – 7:45 pm
Novice BALLET – Wednesdays, 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Intermediate BALLET – Mondays, 8:30 – 9:30 pm
Advanced BALLET – Thursdays, 6:15 – 7:30 pm
Pre-POINTE – Waitlist
Beginner/Novice POINTE – Wednesdays, 6:45 – 7:30 pm
Intermediate POINTE – Mondays, 7:45 – 8:30 pm
Advanced POINTE – Cancelled, combined with Int. Pointe
Beginner JAZZ/LYRICAL – Mondays, 7:45 – 8:45 pm
Intermediate JAZZ/LYRICAL – Thursdays, 7:45 – 9:00 pm
Advanced JAZZ – Tuesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Advanced LYRICAL – Tuesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Beginner TAP – Waitlist
Novice TAP – Wednesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Intermediate/Advanced TAP – Wednesdays, 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Beginner/Novice STREET – Waitlist
Intermediate STREET – Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Advanced STREET – Waitlist
All Levels ACRO – Mondays, 5:30 – 6:45 pm
All Levels APPARATUS – Waitlist
Embodiment 1* – Tuesdays, 7:45 – 8:45 pm
Embodiment 2* – Tuesdays, 8:45 – 9:45 pm
Embodiment 3* – Wednesdays, 8:45 – 9:45 pm
*Embodied Strength, Movement, and Mind will rotate through
these three time slots. CLICK HERE for a detailed schedule.
- Students will be placed in appropriate levels as determined by the Artistic Director and/or Teacher of the class
- Our Jazz/Lyrical classes combine training of both Jazz & Lyrical and will produce a single piece in a Lyrical Jazz style for the the year-end show
- Embodiment classes will cycle between Embodied Strength, Embodied Movement, and Embodied Mind in the slots shown. You can register for one slot to come at a regular time, or one class to come at different times each week. CLICK HERE to view a detailed schedule of the three classes for 2022.
- Other class levels and times are dependent on student enrollment. Significant changes may be made to the schedule shown above pending registrations.
- We are keeping Waitlists for the following classes, which will be scheduled once we gather enough interest:
- Apparatus Class (taught by Kelsee)
- Choreo Class (taught by Kelsee)
- Pre-Pointe (taught by Caelia)
- Beginner Tap (taught by Kylie)
- Street Dance levels other than Intermediate (taught by Caelia)
- Tiny Dancer, ages 0-3 (taught by Kelsee)
- DAS Stars, ages 5-15 in FLS (taught by Kylie)
- Path to Performance (ongoing, supported by all teachers)
- RAD Ballet Exam Training (new session in 2023)
Ready to sign up for some of these classes?
Follow the link below to Register Online and secure your spot today!
DAS Studio Calendar
All our events, holidays, deadlines, and other important dates are kept on our TeamUp Calendar. You can either check it here or follow the link below to save it as a bookmark or access it in the TeamUp App!
Our upcoming Season 6 runs from September 2022 to June 2023. Important dates for Season 6 are listed below (and also scheduled on the TeamUp Calendar):
Sep 12 — Season 6 Classes begin!
Oct 10 — Thanksgiving Day (no class)
Nov 7-11 — November Break (no class)
Dec 26 – Jan 6 — Christmas Break (no class)
Feb 20-24 — February Break (no class)
Apr 10-14 — April Break (no class)
May 22 — Victoria Day (no class)
May 23-25 — Photo Week (no class)
Jun 10 — Dress Rehearsal @ Studio
Jun 12-15 — Last week of Season 6 classes
Jun 17 — DAS Show Day! (Rehearsal and Show, full day event)