The holidays are approaching and with them, one of our favourite fundraisers! Twice a year, Dance Alive Studios holds a Purdy’s chocolate fundraiser to help our students raise funds to support their dance training & costume fees. If you want to help these dancers feel beautiful on stage, and eat some delicious treats while you’re at it, then have a look at the details below!
Follow the link above to order chocolate online! You’ll need to create a login account with Purdy’s but you can use that for every fundraiser we have. Please make sure you enter your email address carefully so we can reach you! Here is what you can expect:
- Follow the link above to enter in your order online. You can pay with credit card through the Purdy’s website (preferred), or get in touch with us at DAS via email (email@example.com) if you’d like to pay a different way.
- You will not receive a confirmation email from Purdy’s from this order. We will send confirmations before the entire order is submitted.
- You must complete your online order by SUNDAY NOVEMBER 26 at midnight so we can submit the group order the following day!
- Your order will be ready for pick up at our studio location (#10-2404 Thayer Ave) by Friday December 15.
- Enjoy your treats!!
Generally, all proceeds will go into a studio community pot and be applied to the most expensive costumes. However, you are also more than welcome to fundraise specifically for yourself or a dancer at the studio! This will be applied automatically to your costume fee at the end of the season, or any other fee if you prefer (please contact us for more details). Follow instructions below to allocate your funds:
IF YOU WANT TO FUNDRAISE FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON
- Make your order online using the steps above.
- Send an email to DAS at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me the name on the order, and the name of the dancer you’d like to fundraise for.
- You’ll receive a confirmation back via email before the order is submitted!